– Yes, on appointment only in Hamburg, Germany. There is no local shop right now.
– That’s me, Felix Eilers, a professional trombonist with a master’s degree in jazz trombone.
– Whenever you buy an instrument you have a 14-days return option. In that case, you would have to cover all shipping expenses and cover any damages that happen during transport.
– Usually not. Mouthpieces are a very individual matter, most players have their very personal taste.
– All instruments have been workshop-checked, cleaned, and overhauled. Every one of the instruments is in a condition I would use it professionally without second thoughts.
Very rarely I sell instruments “FOR REPAIR”. They are clearly marked.
– I sell instruments I am convinced by personally and enjoy playing. Premium instruments usually play and sound better.
– According to my customers ( and myself): YES !! On eBay, I have over 200 ratings. 100% positive and 5 stars in all categories. I treat my customers the way I would like to be treated myself.